Friday, April 25, 2008

Point and Shoot


From top: Adorable blouse from H&M that my mum got me. I love the little bow, it just adds the perfect touch to the stripes...it looks so french! Next down was a rose design on an elastic which i clipped off and attached to a black hair clip (temporarily with double sided tape, soon to be super glued!). Next is my second hand miumius which i picked up at the vintage boutique Act Two in Toronto. Next is my new gladiators from Nine West, although i feel I should have bought the coloured ones. I still enjoy these. Ignore the quick point-and-shoot photography! Not my best photos, haha.










6 comments:

ebonyx said...

Hey lady!
those glads are lush. where'd you get them from!!?

bianca said...

i am in LOVE with your gladiators from nine west they are SO fierce. ROCK THEM HARD

ebonyx said...

OK. duhhh, Ignore me I just found my answer. lol

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Everything is adorable

zaiii said...

i love the rose hair thing :)

Anonymous said...

awesome sandals! spesh the gladiators