Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fight For Your Right to Party

Ready for Combat...But Have a Sip of  Tea, First

Dear readers, have I got a story for you! I have wanted Doc Martens or any sort of combat boot for a long while now. I walked down to one of my second favorite vintage store Second Nature Boutique (the first being Act Two, both on Mt. Pleasant in Toronto) and found these SPECTACULAR boots in the basement for...wait for it...FIVE DOLLARS. Amazing condition, the lady said they were selling them for 30 dollars but decided to reduce it for one week, then bring them back up to 30. I admit, they're a tad small, but not uncomfortably so. Paired up with my tiered floral skirt with accents of electrifying hot pink, these boots are ready for combat...after tea. Tank, unknown; skirt, H&M; boots, vintage.







Romp Around the Garden

I admit it, I always wanted a romper but was too afraid to buy one. While in American Apparel I found this super soft halter romper, and I knew I just had to have it. I loved how it felt like I was wearing cozy pajamas, and it had a pretty sexy low back, too. Paired with a slick red skinny belt, black tights, a printed scarf, a leather jacket and classic kicks, this romper is ready for some romping. Jacket, Zara; scarf, my mothers; romper, AA; belt, Le Chateau; kicks, Keds.



12 comments:

Unknown said...

I
WANT
YOUR
BOOOOOOOOTS

Unknown said...

SO SO SO cute. both outfits are adorable.

Bella said...

thanks guys!

Ana said...

poo on you for your five dollar boots. so jealous.

stop by mee blog.

Bella said...

ahah thankssss. i go on your blog almost daily! its too amazinggggg

Anonymous said...

super cute!

Tavi said...

Nice boots!!! And you wear the romper so well-I'm still figuring out how to work mine...

m+l said...

i love the boots
and your garden!

Riley said...

love the skirt, i really need one like it, and your romper is amazing too!

Tavi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

is that the same skirt as the one in your other post?? it's so adorable [i have it, too!!]

Anonymous said...

those boots are awesome!! :)