Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Took My Love Down to Violet Hill






I wore this outfit on Thursday.  The romper takes another shot at the spotlight, in a very different fashion.  Paired with the oversized blazer, braided black belt and loads of cheesy, tacky campy bracelets.  Anyways, I apologize for seeming to always repeat pieces, I am warming up to the whole "daily outfits" thing.  With time, dear readers, with time.  I also hope i get more readers.  Anyone want to give a shout out for Bella on their blog?  You would get an extra big gold star.

Blazer, borrowed from Mum; Romper, AA; Bag, UO; Bracelets, handcrafted by me and friends.

Kisses.

4 comments:

tinley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

love this!

Kelsey said...

ooh i tried that romper on, but it was a little small and i was in a rushh. im hoping to get one

victoria renee said...

Love love.