Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cup My Cake

Just some outfits to keep you all updated, whilst awaiting completion of my next post, which will be satisfactory.

1 Jacket, Three Ways

My DIY shorts with grey tights, leather Zara jacket, blouse, and Zara belt.




Zara jacket, AA grey top, UO skirt, UO jeans




Zara jacket, F21 tank, sister's skirt belted with Zara belt, fuschia tights.



My mini cupcakes from a TinTin (Kensington Market) bakery. Clockwise from top: coconut, pink lemon and chocolate!



Sorry for the short-ness of the post, I know I promised long ones, but this one is just a little "filler" so I don't keep you waiting too long!

Love,

Bella

13 comments:

fashionista said...

Hey!

I recently saw one of your posts on the Teen Vogue forums about link exchanges. I have already added your link to my blog, and I was wondering if you could link mine on yours. My blog is: http://fashionaddictgirl.blogspot.com.

Thanks!

Ana said...

those cupcakes are so whimsical and delish looking...anddd im pretty much obsessed with your outfits.

Bella said...

hahaha danke danke!

Caroline said...

that jacket is simply amazzzzing.

Sammie said...

i like the outfits & i love the jacket. and those cupcakes look delicious!

geri hirsch said...

all the looks are ador!

anna. said...

hmmm. second outfit is my fave!
and those cupcakes look delish.

Bella said...

thanks all!!!

EvaAmarri said...

Hey cool blog, would u like to link?

kmx. said...

I love all of the outfits! The last one is my fave. And the cupcakes look really good. Love your blog overall, wanna link?

Bella said...

linked!

Riley said...

love the second outfit! that dress is amazing!! and I love your banner!

jenn said...

I am totally jealous of your jacket