Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Swedish Sweetheart

Name: Lisa Olsson
Age: 13
Home: Sweden

Q: What are your top 10 favorite/must-have items (own or to-be-bought) 
A:A nice pair of shoes!! Apart from that a simple nice dress, a big bag that fits to all type of clothes, black sunglasses (wayfarers), a high-waisted skirt, mc-jacket, cool hairaccessories, dipeyeliner, a pair of jeans and at last a neutral lipstick.
Q: What was the best purchase you've ever made? 
A:Hard question :) Maybe my black second hand shoes I bought in London. Love them!
Q: What will you be wearing this spring? 
A:Thin material, light, flowered material, sunglasses, long hair and ice tea in my hand. And 
don´t forget my camera, follows me everywere I go. Love the spring!
Q: Describe your style in 1-3 sentences. 
A:Hard question again, haha! A mixture of sweet and cool, summer, me.
Q: What's your favorite beauty product? 
A:Mascara.
Q: When did you start developing your own sense of style, and how? 
A:For about 2 years ago, I like to experiment and create new combinations, colours and show who I am.
Q: What inspires you? 
Everything!
Q: What are some of your favorite stores? 
A:Many! But H&M never let me down. One of my favorite designers is Acne.
Q: What is your "fashion-rule" you live by? 
A:Just go your own way ;)
Q: Any advice, comments for all us fashionistas?
A: Be yourself and try to make new combinations. It´s fun! At last I just want to say THANKS to all my lovely readers. Thanks for all nice response, I love you guys!!

Spectacular to know such an inspirational girl can be so sweet! What an inspiration to us, dear readers! Check out this Scandinavian Sweetie's blog: http://lisaplace.tjejsajten.se

<3

6 comments:

anna. said...

does she speek english?
lol.
proly,
i just didnt think,
o well,
im dumb.

well yr blog is uber cute,
wanna link?

Bella said...

thanks! sure ill link you

Ana said...

I LOVE HER
in a non-creepy way

Bella said...

i know she's so sweet!

S¥DNEY SMITH said...

shes 13? wow!

Sam said...

she's so cute!!